- Product Type: Mushrooms
- Type: Vertical columnar agrocybe mushroom
- Style: Fresh, Mushroom growing bag
- Color: Dark brown, Dark brown
- Source: Cultivated
- Part: Whole
- Processing Type: Growing
- Shelf Life: 6 months
- Weight (kg): 0.7-0.75 kg
- Certification: NOP, USDA,NOP, USDA
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: LK
- Model Number: LG-VCSG-01
- Cultivation model: Vertical cultivation series
- Specification: Standard specification dia :10cm*40cm
- Shipment method: Refrigerated container
- Anticipated yield: 0.3-0.35kg/bag
- Package: Mesh bag or Carton
- MOQ of Mesh packing: 10000pcs
- Quality Standard: Unqualified products should not exceed the total number of 4%.
- Lead time: 90days
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed with Mesh bag|
|Delivery Detail:||90days.The final delivery time is subjected to quantity.|
Specificationschashugu mushroom spawn
The most popular latest production stable quality
high yield chashugu mushroom spawn for sale
Chashuggu mushroom log
Vertical cultivation series
Standard specification dia.10cm*15cm
Minimum order quantity
Mesh bag package 10000pcs
Unqualified products, mycotic infection, broken mushroom logs
Oxygen: Oxygen consumption
Columnar Agrocybe Mushroom Nutritions (*/100g)
Amino total amount
Question: What is the specification of the chashugu logs?
Answer : Weight 0.7-0.75KG/log Spec: Standard specification dia :10cm*15cm
Question: What is the yield/output of the chashugu logs:
Answer: Anticipated yield: 300-350gram/log
Question: What is the shelf life of chashugu logs?
Answer : 6Months, sooner on shelf growing , the yield will be better.
Question: How to ship the chashugu logs?
Answer : Till now, there is only one way to ship the mushroom logs, with Reefer container by vessel.
Question: What is the MOQ?
Answer : 10000pcs/ 20’RF container, will help you to save the freight cost by vessel.
Question: How many flushes to grow?
Answer :Suggested to grow 3 flushes/circles.
Question: What is the fruiting times from first day on shelf growing till throw out the logs?
Answer :It depends on your growing room facility and your experience, as normal, it will take about 70 to 90 days.