- Product Type: Mushrooms
- Type: white shimeji mushroom
- Style: Fresh
- Color: White
- Source: Cultivated
- Part: Whole
- Processing Type: Raw
- Shelf Life: 20days
- Weight (kg): 150G/plastic bag*40/Carton
- Certification: ISO, HACCP and GAP
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: LK
- Model Number: WS
- Keyword: White Shimeji
- Price-1: Specific discussion
- Brand-1: Your brand name is accepted
- Model-1: According to your demand
- Quality: High
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||150G/plastic bag*40/Carton, 510 ctns per 1FCL*20RF|
|Delivery Detail:||7-25 days.The final delivery time is subjected to quantity.|
Specificationswhite shimeji mushroom
1.white beech mushroom
white shimeji mushroom
Like the Brown Shimeji, this mushroom grows in very large clusters. It grows during summer and fall in undisturbed soil in North America. Size: 3-12cm diameter cap, 5-10cm tall, 1-2cm thick stem.
Function and nutrition
The White Shimeji is a highly nutritious mushroom containing significant amounts of potassium, protein, iron, thiamine, and riboflavin.
The White Shimeji loves the company of olive oil, garlic or shallots; it is also easily enhanced with fresh herbs and seasonings. Sautée or braise mushrooms in olive oil and sprinkle with favorite seasonings for a side dish. Serve it as a tasty accompaniment for grilled meats, poultry, fish and shell fish. White Shimeji pairs well with tomatoes, red bell peppers and citrus fruits, and is an ideal choice for tempura, stews and soups. Its appealing texture makes an ideal addition to stir-fries; it may also be baked or steamed. Roasting enriches its natural goodness, and it is excellent in any form when served with white wines. To prepare, leave in small clusters or break into individual stems; basically, there is no wrong way to prepare this wonderful mushroom.
Low in calories, mushrooms provide an excellent source of protein, vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. An unpublished report by the National Cancer Institute of Japan indicates hon shimeji mushrooms have medicinally active ingredients that provide anti-tumor benefits. Studies are currently being conducted to determine the mushroom's medicinal strengths. Containing natural compounds called beta-glucans (long-chain polysaccharides), studies show that these compounds may be beneficial to the human immune system and may help to prevent allergies, asthma and diabetes. In Eastern medicine, most medicinal mushroom preparations are tonics which offer beneficial health effects without negative side effects and can be used regularly without harm.
1. We are exporting various kinds of fresh mushrooms, such as : shiitake, portobello ,pleurotus eryngii, shimeji, enoki, oyster,etc, which can be supplied all the year round.
2. With ISO, HACCP and GAP certifications, guaranteeing the safety and quality.
3. With long comparatively shelf time and it could be shipped to a majority of countries and area in the world by sea.
Southeast Asia: Japan , Singapore, etc.
North America: USA, Canada, etc.
European : Germany ,Italy, etc.
Our company pay attention to not only the continuity of supplying goods but also the quality and safety guaranteed.
1. Both of our plant base of cultivated mushroom and processing factory are strictly comply with the requirements of food safety and health.
2. With the certificates of ISO, HACCP, GAP etc.
3. All the products must be inspected by Chinese Commodities Inspection Bureau before exported.
To supply you safe, healthy, green, organic, environmental products so as to make your life more healthy, happy and harmonious.